ART 451 Project: November 30th to December 7th

my art project wasn’t completed by December 7th unfortunately. I had done all the video editing that I had time for within the last couple weeks and the amount of footage to look through and editing that needed to occur was staggering. I was left with 109 edits of of 34 different clips and a 48 minute video. I exported the files as MP4’s and found that they do not work on the iPads Joe gave me so I used my laptop and a laptop I checked out at the Dynamic Media Lab.

I loaded my regular edit on my computer, which was a .mov file so that wouldn’t play on my computer’s built in technology or Quick Time for some reason so I resorted to playing my video on Adobe Premiere. The other laptop was playing a sped up version of my video. Below is the sped up version and my table.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s